Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crazy Red Stalker Dude

He's been following e for the past week. I thought it was weird. Then I read Daniel's blog. I thoughtthere was something familiar about him. It's another Daniel, from another universe. He's a Blood Vessel. He made a post on Daniel's blog, saying he knows where he is and that he can help me find him. I don't trust him, but it doesn't look like I have any choices right now. Alright, Red creep. Come on out of hiding. I'll listen to what you have to say, but so help me, if you double cross me, you'll suffer for it.
In other news, more dreams. I haven't slept well lately. I've only slept four times since my last post, and I had a different dream each time.

In the first dream, I saw the Ace Of Chaos in some kind of cave, melting down a bunch of steal.
"It's not enough," he muttered to himself. "I need more supplies. I need more power."
"And you think that will help?" a voice asked. The Ace Of Chaos turned to see a man in tattered clothing holding a canteen in his crimson hand. He looked different then when I had seen him, but it was definately Jack who was standing there.
"What do you want?" the Ace asked.
"I want to check on your progress," he replied. "Seems you haven't made much."
"Shut up," the Ace said.
"I can help you," Jack said. "All you need to do is ask."
"I don't want your help," the Ace Of Chaos hissed angrily. "I know exactly what I need."
And with that, he stormed out. After he left, Jack approached the tub where all the molten iron was. He flicked it once with his right hand and said "You may not want my help, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you have all the fun."

The next dream was the same place he acquired his mana. That same, twisted world. He stood at the edge of the chasm, with all the strange smoke billowing out. He raised his arms and began absorbing the smoke into his hands. He stood there for a while, absorbing as much mana as he could. But it was too much. It began overflowing. His good eye began glowing brightly, shifting rapidly between every color imaginable. Then Dyson showed up out of no where and tackled him to the ground, cutting off the flow of power surging into him. The Ace Of Chaos passed out immediately.

I the next dream, the Ace Of Chaos was back in the Scion's hideout, lying in bed with Dyson standing over him. The Ace's eye flickered open. It was still glowing, but it wasn't changing color as quickly. He sat up and drew a dagger, using it to see his reflection.
"My eye..." he whispered.
"You absorbed a dangerous ammount of mana," Dyson said. "I'm afraid your eye will be stuck like that for a while. Perhaps forever."
"Why did you stop me?" he asked.
"I didn't want you destroying yourself," Dyson replied.
The Ace Of Chaos suddenly stood up and pinned Dyson to the wall.
"What do you car!?" he demanded. "Why are you getting in the way of my vengeance!?"
This time, when Dyson spoke, it was with the Vision's voice.
"Your vengeance will be your downfall if you continue to chase it," she said through Dyson.
"Isalein?" he asked, releasing Dyson. "Is that really you?"
"I cannot sit by and watch you continue down this path of self destruction," she said.
"I can't let him get away with what he's done," the Ace Of Chaos said. "He has to pay."
"And you have to live," she said. "Far from now, two men, who share our blood, will bring salvation to this world. You must protect our progeny so that they may fullfill their destiny.
"Then I'll do both," he said. "I'll be a protector and an avenger."
She then threw her (Dyson's) arms around him.
"Be careful," she whispered in his ear.
"I will," he said.
They stood their for a couple minutes, before Dyson asked "Why are we hugging?"
"Shut up, Dyson," the Ace Of Chaos replied.

The final dream took place outside the hideout. The Ace Of Chaos was standing across from the Ace Of Spades.
"I had a feeling you'd return here eventually," the Ace Of Spades said.
"I knew you'd keep hunting me down," the Ace Of Chaos said. "Shall we do this, then?"
He summoned his glowing Saturn ring.
"What is that thing?" the Ace Of Spades asked.
"It's a Moonring blade," the ace Of Chaos said. "I don't think it's been invented yet. I think I might invent it myself."
"Only if you survive this," the Ace Of Spades said, drawing his own sword and charging.
They fought for what seemed like hours, before the Ace Of Chaos was finally able to strike down the Ace Of Spades.
"That's one down," the Ace Of Chaos said, removing the Ace Of Spade's mask. "53 to go, plus their boss."
"You really intend to kill all of them, don't you," Dyson asked.
"Of course I do," the Ace Of Chaos said, removing his own mask.
This was my first time actually seeing his face. I... I can't believe it. He looks exactly like... no, it couldn't be. That's impossible. That just plain ridiculous.
Anyway, he put on the new mask, torn a second eyehole in his old one, and tossed it over to Dyson.
"Hold on to this for me," he said. "I have something I need to do."





I've learned a few things from those dreams. First, I saw who the Ace Of Chaos is. But I still can't quite believe it.

Second, the mask he gave Dyson matched the description of the mask worn by whoever intruded the Board during the finals of the tournament. Dyson was the intruder. He was trying to interfere with the tournament.

Also, the Vision mentioned that "two men, who share our blood, will bring salvation to this world". Could there be someone else, aside from Malkator, who descended from them? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment