Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Seperated

I'm gonna be totally honest; I have no fucking clue where Daniel is. We were discussing the address that his weird Blood Vessel clone gave him, then he stepped out for some fresh air, now he's gone. No clue where he went.



Also, the dreams are back.
The first one was a week ago. I saw the Ace Of Chaos, still wearing that weird mask, walkint through with dark forest with Dyson. After a while, the Ace drew a sword and started carving something into a tree.
"What are you doing?" Dyson asked.
"Nothing much," the Ace replied. "Just carvin' my name into this tree."
"We don't have time for this," Dyson said. "The second layer is a dangerous place. We can't linger here. We have to find the mana and go.""Yeah, sure thing," the Ace said. "But how long is it gonna take to find this stuff? I feel like we're looking for Waldo."
"Who's Waldo?" Dyson asked.
"It's complicated," the Ace said.

Then that dream ended. I am very confused. The Vision died 800 years ago. If all this happened in that same time period, then how did the Ace Of Chaos know about Waldo?

Well, the next dream happened a night later, and took place in the same forest. They were walking along when a scaly beast with giant wings and several arms began circling the sky above them, gazing down at them hungrily. Dyson immediately took cover. The Ace Of Chaos simply stood there, staring up at the monstrosity curiously.
"He Dyson, the fuck is that thing?" he asked.
"Something you be running from!" Dyson said.
The beast fly down at them, And the Ace of Chaos drew his sword to fight it. He managed to cut its throat. It wasn't bad enough to kill it, but it made an attempt to flee. The Ace Of Chaos threw his sword, which hit the creature in its heart as it was flying away, causing it to go down.
"You... you actually killed it...," Dyson said.
"Yeah," the Ace said. "Wasn't that hard."
"Let's keep going," Dyson said.
"Can I run over there and get my sword?" the Ace asked."Forget about it," Dyson said.
"But that's a sweet sword!" the Ace Of Chaos argued.
"Leave it!" Dyson snapped.

The next night was different dream. I saw them, at this giant fissure with smoke billowing from it. The Ace Of Chaos jumped into it and began absorbing the smoke. This was it. Mana. This is how he obtained that power.

I had another dream the next night. They were both back in the human world, and Dyson was teaching the Ace Of Chaos to use mana.
"Mana can be seperated into two different forms of magic," Dyson explained. "Black magic, is offensive, and will be the most used in battle. White magic is defensive magic that you can use to regerate or shield yourself. But I should warn you; neither form is safe. Mana will tear away at your sanity the more you use it."
"I have a question," the Ace said. "What would happen if someone tried mixing the two forms together?"
"Don't!" Dyson snapped. "The seperate forms are unstable enough on their own. Blending them would be completely destructive and chaotic!"
"That didn't seem to stop the Ace from trying it. As soon as Dyson's ack was turned, he channeled offensiove power into one hand and defensive power in the other, and tried to merge them into a single orb of energy. It ended up exploding, and sending the Ace flying.
"I told you not to do that!" Dyson shouted.

Another night, another dream. The Ace was practicing on his own, shooting fireballs at targets. After a while, he seemed to get bored of that. He checked to make sure no one else was there, and began attempting to merge the mana again. Dyson walked through the door as he was doing so.
"You idiot!" he yelled. "Stop that before you hurt yourself!"
He tried to get to the Ace, but the mass of magic energy in his hands was discharging lightning and fire all over the place. This went on for a few minutes. Then, surprisingly, it just stopped. The mass of chaotic elements had been replaced by an orb of glowing silver light. The same light I had seen when the Ace Of Chaos broke from the prison.
"Up yours, Dyson," he said. "You said it couldn't be done, but I pulled it off. The successful merging of darkness and light. Chaos brought under control. I think I'll call it, Chaos Magic!"

That dream ended right there, and I dreamt again the next night.They were being attacked by a group of warriors bearing the operator symbol. One of them was especially violent. He had a dead look in his eyes, and wear he was cut, a black liquid seeped from the wound. Azoth. It was a Hallowed. Dyson and the Ace defeated most of the proxies, then ace began fighting the Hallowed. He summoned a sword made of that silver light, and managed to slash the Hallowed with it. The Hallowed collapsed, and something weird happened. The Azoth pouring from his wounds turned into blood, and he seemed to come out of his trance.
"Amazing!" Dyson said. "The Tall One had infused his one energy into this man, and your Chaos Magic destroyed that power and reverted him back into a human."
The Ace Of Chaos collapsed to his knees and began coughing like crazy. He lifted his mask up, just enought to expose his mouth, and conntinued his coughing fit. He wasn't just coughing. He was coughing up Azoth.
"I didn't destroy the Tall One's energy," he gasped. "I absorbed it into myself."
He took off suddenly, leaving dyson behind.

Last night was the latest dream. The Ace Of Chaos was alone, in the woods. He was weak, and was still coughing a lot. Then Slender Man appeared before him.
Come with me, Slender Man offered.
"Never," The Ace said. "I refuse to work for the likes of you!"
You are already a part of me, Slender Man said. You absorbed my energy. You are slowly becoming my Hallowed.
"I kill you before that happens!" the Ace hissed.
You think that is possible? Slender Man asked. even your Chaos Magic can't kill me, or any of the other Fears for that matter.
"She died," the Ace pointed out. "The same can happen to you!"
I will not repeat her mistake, Slender Man said.
"What mistake!?" The Ace demanded.
She grew weak because of her love for you, Slender Man explained.
"Bullshit!" the Ace snapped. "Love doesn't make people weak!"
On the contrary, Slender Man replied. Her love humanized her. It made her vulnerable. Isalein is dead because of you.
"Shut up!" the Ace shouted. "I'll fucking kill you!"
Slender Man vanished. The Ace Of Chaos was alone again.
"There has to be some way to kill them," he said to himself. "Something I can exploit. Some kind of weakness. A weapon I could use against them. There has to be something I can find..."
He seemed to be struck by some kind of realization.
"Or... something I could create," he said. "That's it! Hey Fears! Are you listening! I'm gonna-"He collapsed into another coughing fit, then got back up to his feet."I'm gonna build a weapon that you will be powerless against!" he cried. "A Godslayer that will wipe you off the face of the Earth!"




That was the last dream. I'm confused about a lot of that stuff. Hopefully my next dreams will clear it up some.

No comments:

Post a Comment