Saturday, May 11, 2013

Short update


So I've been so silent. While we were in that cult town, we had a run in with the other Daniel. The Enhanced one. I got in a fight with hi. I really want to talk about it. Besides, Daniel already explained that encounter on his own blog. I got my ass kicked, and then this Archive servant called the Fury stepped in and killed him. I was pretty beaten up afterwards, so I had to sit back and let Daniel and Scia handle things from there.

They got the items from one of the cult hideouts. There was a knife and a bone with carvings on it. We had to leave right after that, because Slender Man had appeared in town. I opened a portal to the Brute's domain and we left.

It was strange being there. I felt... at home, almost. A part of me felt like it belonged there, in the Grove Of Fetters. But another part of me was terrified. We couldn't stay there for too long.

We split up with Scia shortly after that. Now me and Daniel are in California, making our way back to LA.

And, that's about it. I guess I'll update if something else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment