Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Went weirder than expected

We met Vocallass in Fairfield. She challenged us to a duel, and we accepted (somewhat reluctantly). She cheated. She totally cheated. Her deck was digital, so she could reprogram it or whatever in order to get exactly the cards she needed. Even so, we managed to win. And, what's more, I've regained the Vision's card. I wonder if I could get the Brute's card back too...

Anyway, after we won, Gordon showed up. He turned Vocallass into something called a Shoggoth so that she'd serve him. He then proceeded to destroy the entire place. He tossed me a card and said I'd know where to find him. The card is a quickplay spell called “Fated Rematch”. Not quite sure what it means yet. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon.

And to the man who commented on my previous post; I don't pay much attention to my comments, so if you're really interested in contacting me, I recommend my email. enhancedproxy@gmail.com. However, from what I've read of your blog, you seem to be in a universe separate from mine, so I doubt we'd be of much help to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment