Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Contact

Daniel and I have gone our separate ways. He had to go help his friends. Me? I have personal business to settle with Gordon. I intend to finish him off. For good, this time. I know where he is. The only problem is, how the fuck do I get there? If he knows a way to get there, than the people who work for him may know as well. However, finding them, or any one else who knows the way, is easier said than done. However, I did find someone willing to help. Or they found me. I found a note slipped under my door when I got home today.

I know what you're looking for, and I can point you in the right direction. However, I'll need you to help me with those magic eyes of yours. Meet me at (Not posting the name here) cafe tomorrow at 7 P.M. Be there.


Not sure who this person is, but if they have intel, I guess I can hear them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment