Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bloodying Up The Biker

I met the owner of this house. His name's Zack Waters. After a talk with him, I learned that he's being tormented by the Bloody Biker. I agreed to help him with the problem. So I waited for him to show up. Didn't take long. I saw outside the house this morning and went to confront him.

"Why are you tormenting this guy?" I demanded.
"I'm just havin' fun," he said. "Why do you care?"
"Leave him alone," I said.
"Really?" he asked. "You're gonna stick up for some random weakling?"
"Leave him alone," I repeated, wrapping my hand around my sword's hilt.
"Fine, fine," he said, turning around and starting to walk away. "I'll leave him alone." Then, he turned back to me and shouted "Psych!"

He then jumped into his realm and reappeared in front of me with a huge blade in each hand. We started fighting. I'm strong, but with his speed and strength, he was still a tough opponent. After a while, I started to get tired.

"Use the Brute's power!" I heard. I looked and saw that the Devil Killer was watching us from the sidelines.
"What do you mean!?" I yelled back at him. "I can't control that kind of power!"
"I've seen you control it!" he yelled back at me. "Just do it!"

I closed my eyes for a moment. I heard the voice again. Ferratus, his fetters freshly forged. Break the chains and unleash the beast within. I opened my eyes again, and my body began glowing red. I fought back, and managed to slash Damien pretty badly across the chest. Then I sliced his leg too. He fell over, and I prepared to stab him through the chest when another voice in my head spoke up. Do allow it to flow wildly. You can use this power without losing yourself. I stopped myself.

"As I said," I told him, as the red light faded. "Leave him alone."
He got and said "Fine. I'm out of here." He started leaving, then he turned back and tossed me a new watch. "The Game Master said to give you this. Come back whenever you're ready."

The Devil Killer had left by this point. I'm gonna stay with Zack for a bit longer. I don't really wanna see the Game Master or any of his servants right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment