Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mad Science

The Scientist brought me to see his latest experiment today. He has a man tied to a chair in a glass tube.

"The hell is this?" I asked.
"A Dying Man host," he replied. "I've been exposing him to various chemicals and radiations."
"Why?" I asked.
"To strengthen him," he said. "I'm trying to create a stronger Dying Man. And I've succeeded. Watch this."

He flipped a switch and the tube lifted. He entered and placed a hand on the man's head. The man started screaming in agony, then he calmed down and passed out. The Scientist held up a hand, which was now emitting sparks of electricity.

"This is what happens when you infuse a Dying Man Man with the Convocation's power," he said.
"What did you do?" I asked.
"This is my Emissary power," he said. "I can imprison Dying Men inside myself, and use their powers without them gaining control. I tried doing the same with a Dying Man known as Silvermist, but it didn't work out very well."
"So why are you showing me this?" I asked.
"It's relevant to our assignment," he said. "Have you ever heard of Estren Saltown?"
"No," I said.
"He is the former 8 of Clubs, and the younger brother of the Ace Of Spades," he explained. "And he is in possession of one of the most powerful Dying Man fragments in the world. I'm going to take it from him. And you're going to help me."

No comments:

Post a Comment