Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fire And Lightning


Phantasm brought us to Estren. He's apparently been tracking Estren's group for a while now. He would be assisting us.

"Okay, listen up," he said. "He's traveling with a former Emissary called the Vampire. I'll handle her. Kallaway, you deal with the Willing Doll. The Scientist will face Estren. But remember, you cannot kill him. Any ill fate you inflict on him will be inflicted on you tenfold by the Ace Of Spades."

We went in. I didn't catch any of the other fights. I was too focused on my own. The Doll I was fighting was incredible. He wielded a katana that was almost as big as he was, and he had godlike skill with it. We were having something of a stalemate. Then I heard the order to fall back. I used my watch and warped back to the Board.

"I got it," the Scientist said. "Mission successful."
"Good," I said. "Can I have some time off now? That fight was exhausting."
It was then that the Leopard ran into the room and said "The Piper is dead."

That was startling news. I mean, I hated the guy, but I certainly wasn't expecting him to die that easily.

"What happened?" I asked.
"We were on a mission," she said. "We were trying to find information on a Scion, and we were attacked by a man with white hair. I don't know what he did, but he killed the Piper."


I got to see the body. No wounds. Nothing external, anyway. The Ace Of Hearts says that the something-something of his brain was shut down, causing most of his internal organs to stop functioning.

I know who did it. I white haired man who can control peoples brains.

O'Zalia killed the Pied Piper.

No comments:

Post a Comment