Monday, September 10, 2012

Evil Task Force Of Doom

I met the other Emissaries. Most of them, anyway. Apparently, there's one more who was busy doing science in the normal world, so he couldn't make it. Let me introduce the party.

Damien Monroe, or, as he prefers to be called, the Bloody Biker. Emissary power; the ability to rearrange his atoms in any way he wants. Also, as a side effect of an Archive experiment, he has super human strength and speed that could give me a run for my money. Also, during the experiment, a large amount of metal became fused with him, and he can manipulate that metal the same way he controls his body. Appearance wise, he has red hair (not his natural color, but something he did by shape shifting), along with red eyes with pentagrams in the pupils which he normally hides behind a blindfold. His clothes were white at some point, but he stained them red with human blood. Also, when he's wearing the blindfold, he flicks his tongue out a lot, like a snake. He does this because he has a bunch of eyes on his tongue (more shape shifting). He has his own domain, which he calls Bloody Hell, and he usually stores any of his metal that he's not using there. There's apparently monsters there, because he got side tracked on his mission to find Malkator because the Pied Piper got attacked by a goat-bat. I already saw this guy a while back in the tournament, so yeah.

Next there's the Piper. I've met this guy before. His flute is possessed by the Choir, and his Emissary power is the ability to not hear the Choir. Interesting.

Then we have Phantasm. He wears a hooded robe that obscures his face beneath shadows. No clue what his power is.

And there's Leopard. Emissary power; she's a cat girl. No, seriously. It's like something you'd see in an anime. She has cat ears and a tail, her hair is gold with black highlights, she has claws and pointy teeth. She is annoyingly flirtatious. With everyone. Even other girls.

And finally, there's Wildfire. She wears revealing armor that covers most of he body, but leaves her stomach, knees, and elbows exposed. Her left gauntlet has sharp claws. As far as facial features, she's pretty cute. Although, her hair is blur and her eyes are pink, but I've seen weirder things. Her Emissary power? She can fly. And breath under water. And she breathes fire. And her armor has some cool features too (or so I'm told, I haven't seen any of it yet).

You may be wondering why I don't turn on the Game Master. It's physically impossible. I can't get close to him. He did something to my body that causes me to freeze in place if I get to close.

Damn it.

Any way, I'm going out on an assignment with Wildfire and Phantasm. I'm about to be briefed on what the hell we're doing.

Til then, bye.

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for you Kallaway.
    If I could help you in anyway I would, but I'm sort of dealing with Dewitt(or rather the Tale Weaver) right now.
    Good Luck with being an Emissary.

    ~Axiom

    ReplyDelete