Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stickin' It To The Slender Man

In hindsight, I might have been a bit reckless. Let's begin at the match. I watched the androgynous person blow up the Hanging Man with a grenade gun. I guess I should be thankful, seeing as he was hired to kill me. And now I know what to expect if I have to fight schler at any point in the tournament.

Anyway, I payed a trip to a free cafeteria that they apparently have in this colosseum. On my way back to my room, it hit me. I fell to my hands and knees, coughing up blood. Saylo's magic had extended my life some, but not by much apparently. I guess I was making a lot of noise, because a door nearby opened up and Schle came out. I guess my Enhancement decided to fuck with me right outside Schler door.

"Are you okay?" Schle asked me.
"Don't worry about me," I said.
"But-" Schle started.
"I said don't worry!" I snapped, then I coughed up even more blood. Schle offered to help me back to my room, and when when I refused, schle insisted. In the end, I caved. Schle helped me up, and we started walking.

Then he appeared. My old Master. But he was a little different. He was still tall, but not quite as tall as normal. And he had hair. He had black emo punk teen hair. Ana face. He had a fucking face with a mouth a nose and green eyes.

"Hello, Kallaway," he said. "I'm aware that O'Zalia has contacted to."
"Yes he did," I said.
"Where is he?" He asked.
"Why are you so curious?" I demanded.
"He's plotting against me," he said simply. He had a face now, but he still didn't show any emotion. "He is our enemy."
"You mean your enemy," I hissed. "I refuse to work for you any longer!"
"Well that's a shame," he said. Then, without warning, a tentacle sprouted from his back and through me down the hall.

I got up and saw that he had Schler by the throat. I drew my sword and charged at him. I hit him in the chest with the blade, but it didn't break his skin or phase him at all. He dropped schler and grabbed me by all four limbs with tentacles, stretching me like a rack.

Then the Game Master appeared behind Slender Man. He grabbed Slender Man by the shoulder and threw him backward. I fell to the ground and got back up in time to see the Game Master's cloak shift into a swarm of bats and then shift into a giant sword. He and Slender Man stood there, staring at each other for a moment, then Slender Man opened a portal into the path Of Black leaves.

Before stepping through, he looked at me and said "If you survive this tournament, I will treat you as I treat all my other enemies." Then, he stepped through the portal, and as he did so, he grew in height, and his hair and face vanished. It closed behind him.

The Game Master then handed me a scroll and walked off. I read it. My match is tomorrow. Schle and I went our seperate ways for now. I had to assure Schler that I'd be fine after I got some sleep. I hope I'm not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment