Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Evolution

Damien and Wildfire are healed now. Damien can pretty much recover on his own, and Wildfire got some help from the Hearts. I declined medical treatment. When I was a proxy, I had to deal with injuries on my own. I can still do that. I'm not asking them for help.

After the other 2 got better, Damien used the knife. He was strapped to a large metal chair, larger than the one that was involved the first time he used the knife. The Black Joker approached him with the knife in his hand.

"Are you prepared?" he asked.
"I survived this once," Damien said. "I can do it again."

The Joker plunged the knife into Damien's chest. Damien screamed, and started writhing in pain. A bright red light consumed his body, and the chair he was sitting in. The light remained for several minutes before it faded. Damien had changed. He was much more muscular. His hair had grown in length, and he had also grown a pointy mustache and goatee. He really did look like what I imagine the Devil looks like.

The chair melted and reformed into a bunch of swords. Then he summoned the rest of his metal, which he transformed into a really large bike, and began testing out his new power. I am now even more injured. I probably shouldn't have agreed to spar with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment