Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Restored

Malkator paid me another visit. Opened a fucking portal right in front of me and hit my chest with a bunch of weird martial arts strikes.

"Gah!" I exclaimed. "What the hell was that!?"
"Nothing much," he said casually. "Just hit a few pressure points. Feeling better?"
"Why you son of a- actually, yes, I am feeling better," I said. "What did you do to me?"
"I just relieved some of the pressure on your heart," he said. "I don't know how long it'll last, but you should be good to go for your next match."

And then he left. Also, I noticed a comment on my last post from the Tale Weaver, and decided to check Dewitt's blog. He's been resurrected as the Game Master's servant. I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for him.

My match is tonight, against the androgynous person, Blair. This is gonna suck. Schle shouldn't even be here. Schle's not a bad person. I can't stand how cruel that Game Bastard is. If I live to see the end of this, I'll kill him.

Also, I heard the Frog guy won his match and that Harold basically vanished. Dafuq?

1 comment:

  1. So you know who I am.

    I am not merely another of his Servants. I am his Apprentice. He is mentoring me so I can rise and gain power, to carry on his work as a new, separate entity. But for now, I shall wait. I shall watch you.

    I do hope you survive so we can speak more.

    THE TALE WEAVER

    ReplyDelete