Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Fight

I was still feeling chest pains this morning. I was really worried because I thought I might die before my fight even began.

Then the portal opened. What was on the other side confused me, but It looked familiar. Color changing skies, streams everywhere, glittering sand...

And then there was the guy standing there. He didn't crossover, and I don't blame him; I've come to realize that anything that comes to the board has it''s power suppressed, so it made sense to stay on the other side.

He was British, slightly younger than me, with something similar to a trench coat on. His eyes were almost exactly like hers. He said he was Malkator, and that he was here to do a favor for O'Zalia. He tossed me something and closed the portal.

Medication. Something to help with the chest pains. I don't know if you're reading this Malkator, but thanks.

My fight was a little while ago, against the snake woman, Siph. The arena had been completely restored since the last fight. It started, and she lunged at me. I dodged and grabbed her tail, swinging her around and throwing her at a nearby pillar. I chopped another pillar into chunks (because my sword is fucking awesome like like) and started throwing them at her. She dodged them and slithered over to me rapidly. I leapt up onto a platform and let her chase me a bit. I've never been able to compare the stamina of a Lilim vs. and an Enhanced. We were evenly matched. She got up close and bit me. Great, on top of ll my other health problems, I'm now poisoned.

I was then forced to fight her head on. And the most annoying thing was that she was enjoying my suffering. I hate that. I hate that so much! My rage guided my blade and I cut off her tail. I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against a wall.

"I hate people like you!" I hissed. "I hate people who enjoy killing!" And now she is headless. I collapsed in a coughing fit of blood right after that. Every one saw it. They all no that I'm running out of time. But that doesn't mean anything! I'll keep fighting.

The Hearts brought me back to my room and are treating my hearts problems and poison while I type this. I don't know how much time they can bye me, but I think the meds Malkator gave me should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment