Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another Vision

We have a new guy now. yeah, that's a thing.

Anyway, we were camping out. Dewitt went to go take care of something.

The She appeared again. She looked into my eyes, and I saw it. I could see what looked like a throne room, and the Game Master was sitting in the throne. 2 people knelt before him. One was a man with a black mask displaying a white question mark, and the other was a woman with a black mask and a red question mark that was reversed.

"Have you gotten clues to the voice the Enhanced* is hearing?" The Game Master asked.
"I suspect it may be the man who infiltrated our last tournament," the man replied. "I believe his name was Isaac O'Zalia."
"Him?" The Game Master asked. "How is his telepathy reaching this world?"
"We believe Jack may be behind it," the woman said.
"He's been active lately," the Game Master said thoughtfully. "How many of our number have been injured by competitors?"
"14 injured, 3 masks broken, 0 casualties," the man said.
"I thought it was clear that attacking my Cards isn't allowed," the Game Master growled. "I have new assignments for both of you! Abdalin, there is another intruder in this tournament. He is a Scion."
"Do you want him dead?" the man asked.
"No," the Game Master replied. "Not yet. I want to know what she's up to first. Cleopatra, I've sent a list of competitors to your mask. I want you to keep an extra close eye on them."
"Yes my lord," the woman said.

The Game Master got up and began to leave.

"William, can you wait a minute?" the man asked.
"What is it?" the Game Master asked.
"What are you planning with the Biker?" he asked.
"The Archangel is using him right now, but I intend to change that," the Game Master said. "I will be visiting shortly to get him on my side."


That's when the vision ended. She was gone.
Voice! I thought to myself, hoping it would hear me.
Yes? It replied.
Your name is O'Zalia, isn't it?
Yes. I suppose She showed you?
Yes. We've met before, haven't we?
Yes.
You serve the Master as well, don't you?
Not any more. Not after he betrayed me.
What?
I'd recommend quitting your job, before he turns his back on you too.

Dewitt returned and I had to end the conversation early.

No comments:

Post a Comment