Sunday, August 12, 2012

Observations

I'm still looking for that woman. Ended up killing another person earlier too.

I've noticed something weird with the ground. The size of the checker squares are inconsistent. In some places, the squares are only a foot wide on each side, while in some other places you could fit a large house on them. That's the kind of area I'm at right now.

I found an unconscious man a few minutes ago, outside of what I think is a store. He was wearing the fragments of a broken mask on his face. I knelt over to check on him. He opened his eyes, and I suddenly found myself pinned to the wall with a hand around my throat. He drew a fancy looking hatchet from his belt and prepared to hack my skull in two.

Then a man with this weird ninja clothing appeared behind him, with a tanto raised to his neck. This new man was wearing a mask that had a spade and a stylized A on it.

"Put the ax away, Seven," he said slowly. The man holding my throat did as he was told. "Now, return to the Game Master an get your mask replaced." The man vanished. The guy with the tanto was about to leave to, but I stopped him.

"Can you help me with something?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm looking for some one," I said. "A woman."

"Can you describe this woman?" he asked, clearly annoyed with me.

"She has wings and claws, and her eyes have no irises," I said.

That got his attention. "She's here?" He said. "I have to inform the Game Master at once!!"

And then he vanished, and I sat down to type this. I think the stores are neutral ground. Well, I should keep looking for that woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment