Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Freedom

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm extremely pissed at those guys who killed Axiom. I mean, I'm sure he'd have been killed sooner or later, but
I was hoping he could last a little longer, and also his death was unnecessarily brutal.

Anyway, while I was searching for Dewitt, this guy started shooting me. Fortunately, my sword is fucking huge, so I was able to block (most of) the bullets just by holding it in front of me. At some point, one of the bullets bounced off the blade and hit the guy in the shoulder.

I then got a look at him and realized who it was. A willing doll named Harold. I had been assigned on a joint mission with him shortly after my escape from juvy. To be perfectly honest, I don't like him much, but I was glad to finally see a familiar face.

I sat had a six pack with me, so I decided to offer him a beer and talk for a while.

Seems like somethings going on with him and the Wooden Girl. He forced his way into the tournament so that he could speak with the Game Master about getting revenge.

It really sucks that his Master betrayed him. As a servant, I've seen that kind of thing countless times.

During my conversation with Harold, I came to realize something; I've never been free. First, I lived with that scumbag father of mine. Then there was that fucking orphanage, then the time I spent in the slmmer. And even when I escaped from that, I immediately became servant to one of the Fears.

Harold and I went our separate ways, but I left with something. I have a new goal. I'm going to keep fighting, and if I can find a way out of this tournament, I'm going to devote t\what's rest of my life to becoming a free man.

Do you hear that, Master? I'm through with this! I refuse to serve you, or anyone else any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment