Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So I Met This Guy.

I passed out shortly after that last post. I woke up see this really fat green haired lady kneeling over me. I nearly freaked out, but this guy just out of my field of vision told me to calm down and let Dian Keto work her magic. I realized that the woman was healing me somehow. Then she sort of just vanished.

I got up and got a good look at the man. He was about my age, with red hair, and a pair of sunglasses concealing his eyes. He had a weird device strapped to his wrist. I have a feeling I've seen it somewhere before, in a tv show or something.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"My name is Saylo," he replied. "I'm glad I've found you, Mr. Kallaway."
"How do you know my name?" I asked.
"I know a lot about you," he said. "I've come to warn you of something."
"What?" I asked.
"There is a man here named Gordon Tayler," he said. "I need to warn you that if you fight against him, you will die."
"And how do you know that?" I demanded. He then removed his glasses and looked straight at me. His eyes were just like Hers.
"I've already seen your defeat," he said. "You must avoid that man at all costs. Dian Keto was able to extend your life some. I can't say for sure how much time you have, but I suggest you spend it looking for an escape."

Then he left. I don't know who that guy was, or how he's connected to the Vision, but I'm not gonna give up just because he says I'll die. If I find that Gordon guy, I'll kick his ass. My arms better now, so I should be able to use that sword now, but I think I'll save it for when I really need to cleave something in two. I prefer unarmed combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment