Saturday, August 11, 2012

Huh, This Is Weird

Before I begin, I should tell you what I am. Not who but what. I serve what you people call the Slender Man. I've been in Its service since I was sixteen. Four years. A few month ago, It made me an offer. An offer to become more than human. A Demi-God known as an Enhanced.

It hurt. I almost died during my Enhancement. But I rose afterward, stronger than before. Strong enough to fulfill my duties. To quote that one super hero, I'm the best at what I do, and what I do ain't nice. I kill under the orders of Slender Man. I don't enjoy. I'm not a psychopath who gets a sick thrill out of murder. I do it because it's my job.

Last night, I was assign to execute a teenage boy. He was on his laptop. I took his laptop, and beat him with it. I left after I made sure his pulse had stopped. I kept the laptop. It's still in relatively good condition, so I figured it might sell for a decent amount once I clean off the bloodstains.

That was the plan, but I don't know if there's any tech stores in... where ever I am. How do I describe this place? Orange skies, purple clouds, checkered ground, and there was a talking bat earlier. Said this was the board that the game was taking place on. There can only be one winner- one survivor. I have to kill the other competitors. I'm aloud to team up if I want, but it won't matter much, since I'll have to kill them all anyway. I didn't enjoy killing before, and I doubt I'll start now.

I figured I might as well make use of the computer, so I figured I'd start this thing to keep track of what happens, and to hopefully inform my associates of what's happening with me. I'll be going now. The game awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment