Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crazy Vision

I killed some one earlier. I think it was an Oathbreaker. It wasn't as easy as it should've been. I'm weaker. My powers have been limited. I decided to try looking for another talking bat, to see if they could explain this.

I found something completely different.

This woman appear before me. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Well, except for her claws and wings, that is. She stared into my eyes with these huge pupils that lacked irises, and she showed me something.

My Master and the Wicked Doctor stood across from each other. I stood behind Master, and a insane looking guy with crazy hair and a wild look in his eyes stood behind the Doctor. Neither of us were paying much attention to the Fears.
"I swear, in the name of my Master," I said, in an almost heroic manner, "I will destroy you and the power you've been given."
The other guy laughed maniacally. "Destroy my power?" He chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous! You can't destroy rage! You can't destroy war! You can't destroy the Brute!!!"
"Well, I'm about to try!" I shouted.
Then, the Fears moved. A serpent slithered from beneath the Doctor's robes and into his hand, hardening into a cane, and a mass of tentacles sprouted from my Master's back, and the two of them charged at each other.

And then it ended. The vision stopped, and I saw the woman fade into nothingness.


I need to find her again. I don't care what needs to be done to make it happen, I need to find that woman again. I have too many questions, and I think she can answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment