Monday, August 13, 2012

Malachai Dewitt

5 month ago, before I became an Enhanced, I was assigned a mission that I couldn't help but enlist help for. I discovered a rather skill private investigator named Malachai Dewitt, who specialized in Fear related cases. I hired him to help me with the mission. We were successful. The target was made into a hallowed, and I was offered the opportunity to undergo Enhancement. I declined at first, but I later agreed for my own personal reasons. After the mission was over, Dewitt and I went our separate ways.

I never thought I'd see him again here. I ran into him earlier, and the two of us have teamed up yet again. He also seems to know some stuff about the woman I saw. He hasn't told me everything though. He says that if I knew what she was, it could somehow lead to all out war between the Fears. What I do know is that the vision she showed me is bound to happen, and can't be avoided.

I still need to find her. Somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment