Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fallen Duelist

I saw Saylo. He was locked in combat with some one. It was the same person I had seen in my vision. The one who was talking about the Brute. I ducked behind some bushes as soon as I saw them. They were playing that one card game, only the monsters were real.

She was there. She was standing before Saylo, fighting for him. The other man had a giant dragon on his side, surrounded by smoke.

He laughed maniacally as it sent a stream of smoke and fire at the Vision and Saylo.

Saylo looked toward me before he died. I think he was crying.

After the other guy left, I approached Saylo's body. He was burnt a crisp and nearly unrecognizable.

Somehow, the Vision's card survived. It's white, with twelve stars on it, and a symbol that says "Light". The text reads "spellcaster/ synchro/ fear. 2 tuners + 1 or more non-tuner monsters. This monster may not be destroyed in battle except by Fear monsters. When this monster is synchro summoned, draw one card for every level 8 or higher monster that is face up on the field. During your battle phase, this monster may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each." It has two other stats; Atk, which is 3300, and Def, which is 3000.

I don't know a damn thing about this game, but I'm holding onto this card. I may be of some use to me.

I'm going to have to fight that guy. I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off, but I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna avenge Saylo.

No comments:

Post a Comment