Friday, August 17, 2012

Dewitt's Blog

I was taking a break from wandering aimlessly through these annoying tunnels, and I started wondering how the others were doing. Then he spoke up again.

Might I make a suggestion?
"What kind of suggestion?"
Dewitt has his own blog. It would be a good way of keeping track of what he's up to.

O'Zalia gave me the blog address, which is right here, by the way; http://gametime00.blog.com/2012/08/11/wonderland-from-hell/

I'm a little ticked that he used my real name. I guess it's no secret now. My name is David Kallaway. Whatever.

I read through the blog, and found his post on our separation.

"I remember that happening differently."
Yeah, that might have been my fault.
"What do you mean?"
I sort of altered his perception of the situation.
"Why!?"
Figured I'd save you the humiliation of missing that jump.
"I hate you."
You and every other servant. Anyway, I was a meeting to take care of. I'll talk to you later.

So on a less depressing note, Dewitt found a temporary ally. A knife wielding chick who seems new to the whole Fear thing. She should be able to take my place until I get back.

If I get back. I became an Enhanced four and a half months ago, and it's starting to take it's toll. Enhanced have terribly short life spans. I hope I can get back before my body gives in.

No comments:

Post a Comment